- RMA process
- Please fill in the WEB RMA form completely. Do not forget to confirm, that you have read our RMA conditions and fully agree to them.
- The RMA form should be sent to the LSC by pressing the button ‘’send’’.
- Our repair service checks whether the claim is covered by warranty or a chargeable repair will be necessary (depending on your decision). Then you will receive an RMA number by the LSC.
- Please print the RMA form.
- Send the defective goods along with the RMA form to the specified LSC address.
- RMA conditions
- Please make sure that you follow the RMA instructions carefully. That avoids unnecessary costs and enables the repair service centre to carry out the work efficiently, and the equipment will be returned to you in an appropriate period of time.
- Please make sure that all the goods you intend to send to us are really flawed. This helps to avoid unnecessary costs.
- Your consignment sent to the LSC must be shipped duty paid and carriage free (Ulm, DDP). Furthermore, you as the consignor have to bear all costs and risks concerning the transport of the product to the destination. You are also obliged to bear all carriage costs, both for the export and the import and you are responsible for all customs regulations as well. The consignor has to use a proper packing and has to make sure that the goods are packed safely for transport. Consignments which are not shipped carriage free or duty paid to the LSC cannot be processed, and in case of returning the consignment, LSC is not committed to take over freight-free shipping to your home address.
- Please make sure that the RMA form is enclosed to the consignment. After receipt of all necessary information, the RMA process can start. If we do not receive the entire information required within four weeks, the consignment will be sent back to your home address.
- Products based on proof of fault within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced by the LSC.
- If we cannot accept a warranty claim (for example if the product was damaged by improper handling or transport damage), our LSC will get in contact with you to discuss the next steps (repair/replacement liable to costs or return).
If the warranty period has expired, you have to accept the following costs:
- costs of repair according to expenditure and material (if possible to repair)
- handling flat rate of € 120,00 per position
- costs for replacement product (if impossible to repair)
- freight costs (no freight costs will be charged in case of warranty)
- If no error will be detected in the returned goods, following costs will arise: handling flat rate of € 120,00 per position, freight costs (according to expenditure)
- We are anxious to carry out repairs or provide a replacement as quickly as possible. Please take into consideration, if products or spare parts are not in stock, we would request your understanding that processing time could take somewhat longer.
- Terms of payment: 14 days net without deduction
Your product will take the fast lane
We are currently repairing this product with increased speed. You can expect the product named below to be repaired within five working days.
You can get a pre-peplacement for your product
As a new service, Luminator Service Center offers to send a pre-replacement for your product.
Before you send your product to us, we already ship a replacement that we have on stock to you.
You can keep the replacement product and we keep your repaired product for our use.
There is a pre-replacement available for this product:
A pre-replacement for this product under this contract results in additional cost: EUR for goods handling.
For this product under this contract, a pre-replacement is sent to you free of charge.
If you wish to get a pre-replacement, please confirm by checking the green option at the end of the named product in the form.